The Enzo Q 5:
- 12 WARP™ Processing Channels – For a more natural sound
- Basic Noise Tracker II - noise reduction system, allowing comfortable hearing in noise.
- Basic Expansion - Improves sound quality in quiet situations. It does this by reducing amplification of microphone noise and other very soft sounds which hearing aid wearers aren’t interested in hearing.
- Basic Wind Guard - Recognizes and reduces annoying wind noise
- Adaptive Directionality – The hearing aid projects focus depending on whether you are speaking to one or several people in background noise.
The Enzo Q 5 is the basic hearing aid in this range, it has 12 WARP™ Processing Channels
Key features of the Enzo Q range:
- 4 Fully Flexible Programs - For personalisation.
- Synchronized Volume & Push Button - Volume adjustments and program changes made on one hearing to both hearing aids.
- Natural Directionality II - Unique asymmetrical fitting strategy, where one hearing aid is set with a directional fit and the other one is set with an omnidirectional fit. The first ear is thus the Focus ear and the other the Monitor ear.
- DFS Ultra™ II with Music Mode – This not only helps to reduce annoying whistling from your hearing aids but also preserves the sound quality of music
- Music Mode – Brings music back to life
- Auto DFS - Feedback management system.
- Soft Switching - Comfortable and convenient transition between directional options.
- Comfort Phone – When on the telephone the hearing aid automatically changes to a dedicated phone program whilst the non-telephone ear hearing aid reduces in volume slightly to help you concentrate whilst still being aware of your environment.
- Directional Mix Processor – Personalised for the most appropriate mix of awareness and clarity for each individual. A natural balance of speech clarity and awareness.
- Sound Shaper – Helps high frequency sounds to be heard and processed effectively by the wearer if they have a severe/profound high frequency hearing loss.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator with Nature Sounds – Provides you with ways to personalize sound therapy helping you to cope with tinnitus.
- Smart Start - delays the switch-on time of your hearing instrument after you have closed the battery compartment. For your comfort while inserting your hearing aid.
- Phone Now - automatic phone detection allows convenient phone conversation.
- Ear-to-Ear Communication – Change the volume or program of both hearing aids by adjusting just one of them.
- Micro Mic
- Multi Mic
- Remote Control 2
- TV Streamer 2
- Phone Clip+
- Smart app - Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch app
- Resound Control app