Welcome to Dove Hearing Centres - Local Hearing Aid Specialists
All Our Clinics Remain Open
You’re hearing and safety is our top priority.
With the new Tier rules, we wanted to let you know that as an essential healthcare provider, regardless of which tier you live in, all our clinics will remain open. We have full health and safety measures in place, to protect our customers and staff, whilst at the same time helping you with all your hearing health needs.
We are following strict professional guidance and all government guidelines:
- A locked door policy, please arrive at your appointment time, to control footfall within the branch you will be asked to wait outside if you are early.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment (unless medically exempt), hand sanitiser will be provided on entry to the branch.
- Phone screening for Covid-19 symptoms is carried out before all appointments and a Covid-19 appointment procedure text or email will be sent.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Limited number of customers are allowed in the clinic.
- Medical equipment and common areas are cleaned and sanitised between appointments.
- PPE is worn by all staff for everyone’s safety.
- We would like to thank everyone for their support during 2020 and we hope everyone stay safe and healthy at this difficult time.
Best wishes Neil & Rebecca
Dove Hearing Centres are an independent, family run hearing aid business with dedicated hearing care centres in Burton upon Trent, Stoke on Trent and Lichfield.
With over 40 years’ experience, we offer a friendly and confidential service and welcome anyone to come in for a chat. We recognise that hearing problems can often cause distress and discomfort. For this reason, our mission is to provide expert solutions and treatments to reduce the effects that this may have on your day-to-day life.
If you are experiencing hearing difficulties, we offer free hearing tests to help you identify the root of the problem and to recommend a solution.
Our hearing aid Audiologists Neil and Rebecca Cross RHAD MSHAA, have over 40 years experience in offering clients impartial and professional advice regarding their hearing and can also offer advice with regards to choosing the right hearing aid for you.
As members of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists and the Health Care Professions Council, we pride ourselves on offering exceptional service and aftercare. As an independent supplier of hearing aids, we offer a full selection of hearing aids from leading manufacturers such as Audio Service, Starkey, Oticon and many other leading names. While some national companies limit their range through affiliations with specific brands, we are committed to offering a range of options to ensure that you choose the best product to support with your hearing.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
When I first read about Lyric a few months ago I was rather sceptical having had a poor experience with in the ear hearing aids, I was simply amazed at the results. The Lyric hearing aids gave me complete 24/7 freedom along with wonderful quality of hearing which I had never experienced before. I was able to hear my own voice without distortion for the first time in many years and progressively during the month's free trial I found I became oblivious to the fact I was wearing hearing aids. I would recommend Lyric to anyone who is a suitable recipient, they have given me the confidence boost needed when at certain times our hearing loss can make us feel a bit of a social outcast. Both the initial consultation and ongoing replacement of the Lyric's have been handled in a very friendly and professional manner by Rebecca at Dove Hearing and I would recommend them to anyone.
Mr Astbury | Lichfield