GN ReSound LiNX Quattro 9 Hearing Aidby ReSound
With the ReSound LiNX Quattro 9 hearing aid you can expect a brilliant listening experience in the moments that matter. Combining brilliant sound quality, unrivalled full spectrum streaming, support and on-the-go personalisation, this rechargeable hearing aid delivers greater clarity and fullness of sound to enrich your day. C
Diamond Price Band
The LiNX Quattro 9:
- 17 WARP™ Processing Channels
- Autoscope Adaptive Directionality – The Hearing aid automatically projects a narrow or wide focus depending on whether you are speaking to one or several people in background noise.
- Binaural Environmental Optimiser II - listens to the environment and adjusts accordingly.
- Binaural Directionality III – Enjoy optimal audibility and listening comfort, even when moving rapidly through changing sound environments.
- Spatial Sense - Detects where sounds are coming from, for a more natural sense of your surroundings and the best possible sound quality.
LiNX Quattro 9 is the ultimate hearing aid in this range. It has 17 WARP™ Channels
Key features of the LiNX Quattro range:
- Rechargeable option available - 3 hours of charging time, upto 30 hours of battery life.
- 4 Fully flexible programs – Allowing for personalisation.
- Wind Guard - Recognizes and reduces annoying wind noise
- Expansion - Improves sound quality in quiet situations. It does this by reducing amplification of microphone noise and other very soft sounds which hearing aid wearers aren’t interested in hearing.
- Noise Tracker II - GN ReSound’s latest generation of noise reduction system, allowing comfortable hearing in noise.
- Synchronised Soft Switching - Detects levels of sound and speech the slowly adapts the microphones to ensure a continuous comfortable listening environment.
- Directional Mix Processor – Personalised for the most appropriate mix of awareness and clarity for each individual. A natural balance of speech clarity and awareness.
- Natural Directionality II - Unique asymmetrical fitting strategy, where one hearing aid is set with a directional fit and the other one is set with an omnidirectional fit. The first ear is thus the Focus ear and the other the Monitor ear.
- Sound Shaper – Helps high frequency sounds to be heard and processed effectively by the wearer if they have a severe/profound high frequency hearing loss.
- DFS Ultra™ II – The adaptive filter accurately identifies and cancels feedback. At the same time, the built in Whistle Control™ predicts feedback and optimises amplification in dynamic situations.
- Music Mode – Brings music back to life
- Auto DFS - Feedback management system.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator with Nature Sounds – Provides you with ways to personalize sound therapy helping you to cope with tinnitus.
- Synchronized Volume & Push Button - Volume adjustments and program changes made on one hearing to both hearing aids.
- Smart Start - delays the switch-on time of your hearing instrument after you have closed the battery compartment. For your comfort while inserting your hearing aid.
- Phone Now - automatic phone detection allows convenient phone conversation.
- Comfort Phone – When on the telephone the hearing aid automatically changes to a dedicated phone program whilst the non-telephone ear hearing aid reduces in volume slightly to help you concentrate whilst still being aware of your environment.
- Ear-to-Ear Communication – Change the volume or program of both hearing aids by adjusting just one of them.
- Unite Micro Mic
- Unite Multi Mic
- Unite Remote Control 2
- Unite TV Streamer 2
- Unite Phone Clip+
- Smart app - Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch app
- Resound Control app - (phone clip required)