Phonak Virto B-Titanium B70 Hearing Aidby Phonak
An innovative hearing system, the Phonak Virto B-Titanium B70 hearing aid is designed for mild to severe levels of hearing loss. Available in IIC and CIC styles, it is a discreet and multi-functional hearing system packed with life changing features. Users can benefit from better hearing in a range of listening environments, more natural sound quality and relief from tinnitus with this style hearing aid, as well as auto acclimatization, which gradually increases the volume automatically over time to help individuals adapt to wearing them.
Diamond Price Band
The Virto B-Titanium B70 is the advanced performance level.
- 16 Processing Channels
Key features of the Virto B-Titantium range:
- 5 Additional Programs – Allowing for personalisation.
- SoundRelax - Cushions sudden loud or unpleasant impulse sounds.
- Music - Experience a fuller and richer sound.
- Comfort in Noise - Reduces noise when no speech present.
- Calm Situation - Provides optimal gain for speech understanding when engaging in one-to-one conversations.
- Acoustic Phone - Streams phone calls to the other ear.
- FlexControl - Adjustment tool.
- Flex Volume - Increased clarity where more volume is required.
- SoundRecover 2 - Makes high pitched sounds easier to hear in all situations.
- Tinnitus Balance Noise Generator - Generates a broadband sound for use in tinnitus management therapies.
- WhistleBlock - Eliminates annoying whistling from your hearing aids.
- NoiseBlock - Reduces annoying background noise.
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: