Widex Evoke 440 Hearing Aidby Widex
The Widex Evoke 440 hearing aid delivers a superior listening experience within a discreet design. Featuring 15 processing channels and access to the Evoke App through your smartphone, the Evoke 440 offers listening comfort alongside a flexible noise style for easy hearing in any environment.
Diamond Price Band
Evoke 440 is the top level of technology in this range
- 15 Processing Channels.
- 5 Programs
- Fluid Sound Analyser - 11 Levels
- HD Locator - For better speech intelligibility in noise.
- TruSound Softener - Softens any loud unexpected noises.
- Speech Enhancer
- Digital Pinna - Give a clear and natural sound by simulating the ears natural acoustics.
- Smartwind Manager
- High-frquency Boost
Key Features of the Evoke Range:
- WidexLink to DEX assistive devices
- TONELINK App - Turn your smartphone into a remote control
- Evoke App - For direct control & sound adjustments
- App for iPhone and Android via Com-Dex device
- Soft-level noise reduction
- Noise reduction - Provides listening comfort in noise by reducing noise and intensifying speech.
- Zen IE - Flexible noise style adjustable according to desired frequency.
- TV-DEX - Television streamerCALL-DEX - Mobile phone streamer
- UNI-DEX - Mobile phone plug in streamer
- COM-DEX - Smart phone streamer
- COM-DEX REMOTE MIC – Microphone
- CALL-DEX – Connects to most mobile phones with 3.5mm jack output
- FM+DEX - FM streamer
- RC-DEX - Remote control
- PHONE DEX 2 - Cordless phone