Phonak CROS II Hearing Aidby Phonak
The perfect solution for single-sided deafness, the Phonak CROS II hearing aid wirelessly transmits sound from the unaidable ear to a Venture hearing aid worn on the better hearing ear. Easy to use and intuitive in its design, users benefit from improved speech understanding in noisy situations as well as an effortless listening experience during transitions from one soundscape to another. It is also available in 11 colour options for a customisable finish.
Gold Price Band
Key Features of the Cross II:
- Stereo Zoom – Zooms in on a single voice in a noisy environment improving speech intelligibility. StereoZoom is available for the B70 & B90 performance levels.
- Available in size 13 or 312 battery.
- Available in 11 colours.
- Nano Coating – Water resistant and dust protected.
- AudioSense OS - Accurately captures and analyses the sound environment and then blends feature elements from multiple programs in real time to provide a seamless listening experience.
- Volume Control - Some clients prefer to be in control and be able to separately adjust the volume with the CROS transmitter, either through the push button in the CROS II-312 model or the volume control in the CROS II-13.
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: