Oticon Opn S 2 is a MiniRITE or Power BTE with 48 processing channels.
Features of the Opn S 2:
- 48 Processing Channels
- 14 Fitting Bands
- Spatial Sound LX - 2 Estimators - Improves sound location and provides more accurate spatial awareness.
- Spatial Noise Management – Optimises listening in noisy situations.
- Speech Guard LX - Level 2 - Preserves the dynamics of speech.
- OpenSound Optimizer - Level 2 - Improves speech understanding in difficult environments.
- Transient Noise Management - On/Off - Protects against sudden loud sounds.
- Clear Dynamics - Preserves sound quality even at loud input levels.
- Rechargeable option
- Adaption Management - Adapts in 3 steps for gradual user acclimatisation to a new hearing aid.
- Stereo Streaming - Streams audio input in stereo.
- Phone Program - Optimises the hearing aid for telephone conversations.
- Binaural Coordination - Coordinates program and volume settings between the two hearing aids.
- Feedback Shield LX - An ultra-fast and effective feedback management system.
- Wind Noise Management - Protects against the discomfort of wind noise.
- Soft Speech Booster LX - Improves soft speech understanding.
- Tinnitus SoundSupport - Sound generator to help relieve tinnitus.
Hearing Aid Accessories:
- Made for iPhone - When the hearing aid is directly connected to iPhone it can double as a wireless headset.
- Otiocon ON App - Allows the user to adjust the volume, switch between programs and settings.
- TV Adapter 3.0 - Stream stereo audio to your hearing aids.
- Remote Control 3.0 - Adjust volume, switch between programs or control connectivity sources.
- ConnectClip - Steam phone calls and a microphone
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: