Oticon Opn S 2by Oticon
Oticon Opn S is proven to give you even better speech understanding with less effort in noisy environments than Oticon's previous generation of hearing aids. So now, you can thrive and take active part in difficult listening situations.
It is available as a MiniRITE or Power BTE. There are 3 levels of Technology.
Oticon Opn S 2 is a MiniRITE or Power BTE with 48 processing channels
Features of the Opn S 2:
- 48 Processing Channels
- 14 Fitting Bands
- Spatial Sound LX - 2 Estimators - Improves sound location and provides more accurate spatial awareness.
- Spatial Noise Management – Optimises listening in noisy situations.
- Speech Guard LX - Level 2 - Preserves the dynamics of speech.
- OpenSound Optimizer - Level 2 - Improves speech understanding in difficult environments.
- Transient Noise Management - On/Off - Protects against sudden loud sounds.
- Clear Dynamics - Preserves sound quality even at loud input levels.
- Rechargeable option
- Adaption Management - Adapts in 3 steps for gradual user acclimatisation to a new hearing aid.
- Stereo Streaming - Streams audio input in stereo.
- Phone Program - Optimises the hearing aid for telephone conversations.
- Binaural Coordination - Coordinates program and volume settings between the two hearing aids.
- Feedback Shield LX - An ultra-fast and effective feedback management system.
- Wind Noise Management - Protects against the discomfort of wind noise.
- Soft Speech Booster LX - Improves soft speech understanding.
- Tinnitus SoundSupport - Sound generator to help relieve tinnitus.
Hearing Aid Accessories:
- Made for iPhone - When the hearing aid is directly connected to iPhone it can double as a wireless headset.
- Otiocon ON App - Allows the user to adjust the volume, switch between programs and settings.
- TV Adapter 3.0 - Stream stereo audio to your hearing aids.
- Remote Control 3.0 - Adjust volume, switch between programs or control connectivity sources.
- ConnectClip - Steam phone calls and a microphone