Hearing Centre Burton on Trent
- Peel Croft Surgery, Lichfield Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 3RD
- 01283 511820
- Monday to Friday, 9-5
- Areas Covered:
Our hearing centre in Burton is one of three Dove Hearing Centres based in Staffordshire which specialises in hearing care. As a family run business with over 40 years’ experience, we offer friendly, confidential advice and welcome anyone to come in for a chat. We recognise that hearing problems can be difficult to deal with, causing distress and discomfort. For this reason, our mission is to provide expert solutions and treatments to reduce the effects that this may have on your day-to-day life. Our hearing centre is open to individuals throughout Burton upon Trent and the surrounding areas.
What to expect at our hearing centre in Burton
We have first class facilities and friendly, experienced and approachable staff who will be more than happy to help. If your problem has occurred recently or over a longer period, then don’t wait any longer! Our standard of care is second to none and we will never trivialise your issue, no matter how big or small. We also stock an unrivalled range of hearing aids with over eight brands available so you can find the perfect hearing aid for you. If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
When it comes to hearing aids, you will find all the information you need at our branch. While some national companies may limit their range through affiliations with specific brands, we think you deserve better than that. So, we offer you a full selection of hearing aids from leading manufacturers. Combine this with our expert advice and action plans, and you will be well equipped to make an informed decision when it comes to finding a product to support with your hearing.
All hearing aids come with a full manufacturers warranty and come with a 30 day money back guarantee. We have served many satisfied customers throughout Staffordshire in the past and we are sure you’ll be happy with us.
As one of the leading providers of independent hearing care in Burton on Trent, we always strive to put our customers at the heart of what we do. For you, that means free expert advice, excellent ongoing aftercare, regular check-ups and access to the very best digital hearing aids out there. To arrange your free hearing test and speak to a member of our team about how we can help improve your hearing, call into our Burton Hearing Centre any time or call us on 01283 511820.
The Services Available at our Hearing Centre in Burton
- Hearing Tests: Our free hearing tests in Burton on Trent are designed to flag up any hearing loss you may be experiencing. From this diagnostic, our experts can help formulate a plan and provide expert advice for treatment and management of your symptoms. This may lead to you receiving independent impartial advice on hearing aids or a recommendation for ear wax removal.
- Micro-suction Ear Wax Removal: A build-up of earwax has the potential to cause irritation and even hearing loss. You may also experience an earache, tinnitus, or a ‘full’ feeling within your ear. If this is the case, our team can carry out ear wax removal in Burton on Trent. To do this, our trained experts use micro-suction to gently remove excess ear wax using a sterile suction device. It is important to remember that you must never attempt to clear a build-up of earwax yourself as this can cause infection or result in permanent hearing loss. If you are suffering with excess earwax, it is important to seek help from a professional.
- Hearing Aids: According to Action on Hearing Loss, at present around only 40% of people who need hearing aids wear them. This could be due to a lack of confidence, embarrassment, or misconceptions surrounding their effectiveness. We don’t want you to worry about any of this. We have seen first-hand how transformative a suitable hearing system can be, and it’s our mission to do exactly that for you. From invisible hearing aids to digital solutions, we have something for everyone at our Burton Hearing Centre. What’s more, we’re not affiliated with only one or two brands, so you get your pick of the bunch when it comes to your hearing aid.
- Aftercare and Repairs: We also offer free ongoing aftercare as well as a full programme of regular check ups to help you with the adjustment period and any issues you may be experiencing. In addition, for existing users, we have a repair service as well offering battery replacement.
- Noise Protection Products: Protecting your ears from damage in noisy environments is crucial to preventing hearing loss. At our Burton Hearing Centre, our team will listen to your concerns and suggest the most effective noise protection products available. This includes custom made swim plugs and ear plugs.