GN ReSound LiNX Quattro 5by ReSound
A RIC hearing system, the ReSound LiNX Quattro 5 hearing aid is a rechargeable solution that's really smart. Compatible with your iPhone (and soon to be compatible with Android) users can enjoy direct audio-streaming alongside improved performance. Boasting personalised control through both the ReSound Smart 3D and ReSound app, you can change programs, make adjustments and update your hearing aid all from the comfort of your smartphone.
The LiNX Quattro 5:
- 12 WARP™ Processing Channels
LiNX Quattro 5 is the basic hearing aid in this range. It has 12 WARP™ Channels
Key features of the LiNX Quattro range:
- Rechargeable option available - 3 hours of charging time, upto 30 hours of battery life.
- 4 Fully flexible programs – Allowing for personalisation.
- Wind Guard - Recognizes and reduces annoying wind noise
- Expansion - Improves sound quality in quiet situations. It does this by reducing amplification of microphone noise and other very soft sounds which hearing aid wearers aren’t interested in hearing.
- Noise Tracker II - GN ReSound’s latest generation of noise reduction system, allowing comfortable hearing in noise.
- Synchronised Soft Switching - Detects levels of sound and speech the slowly adapts the microphones to ensure a continuous comfortable listening environment.
- Directional Mix Processor – Personalised for the most appropriate mix of awareness and clarity for each individual. A natural balance of speech clarity and awareness.
- Natural Directionality II - Unique asymmetrical fitting strategy, where one hearing aid is set with a directional fit and the other one is set with an omnidirectional fit. The first ear is thus the Focus ear and the other the Monitor ear.
- Sound Shaper – Helps high frequency sounds to be heard and processed effectively by the wearer if they have a severe/profound high frequency hearing loss.
- DFS Ultra™ II – The adaptive filter accurately identifies and cancels feedback. At the same time, the built in Whistle Control™ predicts feedback and optimises amplification in dynamic situations.
- Music Mode – Brings music back to life
- Auto DFS - Feedback management system.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator with Nature Sounds – Provides you with ways to personalize sound therapy helping you to cope with tinnitus.
- Synchronized Volume & Push Button - Volume adjustments and program changes made on one hearing to both hearing aids.
- Smart Start - delays the switch-on time of your hearing instrument after you have closed the battery compartment. For your comfort while inserting your hearing aid.
- Phone Now - automatic phone detection allows convenient phone conversation.
- Comfort Phone – When on the telephone the hearing aid automatically changes to a dedicated phone program whilst the non-telephone ear hearing aid reduces in volume slightly to help you concentrate whilst still being aware of your environment.
- Ear-to-Ear Communication – Change the volume or program of both hearing aids by adjusting just one of them.
- Unite Micro Mic
- Unite Multi Mic
- Unite Remote Control 2
- Unite TV Streamer 2
- Unite Phone Clip+
- Smart app - Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch app
- Resound Control app - (phone clip required)