Widex Evoke 330 Hearing Aidby Widex
Featuring 12 frequency channels and 7 sound classes, the Widex Evoke 330 hearing aid is available in a range of styles and fittings to suit you. Users also benefit from access to the TONELINK app, which turns their smartphone into a remote control for the hearing system, with the help of a range of accessories.
Evoke 330 has 12 processing channels.
Key Features of the Evoke Range:
- WidexLink to DEX assistive devices
- TONELINK App - Turn your smartphone into a remote control
- Evoke App - For direct control & sound adjustments
- App for iPhone and Android via Com-Dex device
- Soft-level noise reduction
- Noise reduction - Provides listening comfort in noise by reducing noise and intensifying speech.
- Zen IE - Flexible noise style adjustable according to desired frequency.
- TV-DEX - Television streamerCALL-DEX - Mobile phone streamer
- UNI-DEX - Mobile phone plug in streamer
- COM-DEX - Smart phone streamer
- COM-DEX REMOTE MIC – Microphone
- CALL-DEX – Connects to most mobile phones with 3.5mm jack output
- FM+DEX - FM streamer
- RC-DEX - Remote control
- PHONE DEX 2 - Cordless phone
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: