Unitron T-Max 600by Unitron
Unitron T-Max, with technology perfected those with severe to profound hearing loss. and exceptional personalisation.
Features of the T-Max 600:
- 10 Processing Channels.
- SoundNav – 3 Environments, automatically and seamlessly identifies and classifies different environments.
- Binaural Phone – Wirelessly streams audio signals from the cellular or landline phone ear to the other ear, for clear, balanced phone conversations.
Silver Price Band
Unitron T-Max 600 is the basic level of technology in this range. It has 10 Processing Channels.
- Power Adaption Manager – Helps new wearers overcome resistance by gently and comfortably transitioning them from the amplification they want to the amplification they need for long-term optimal speech understanding.
- Rechargeable - Rechargeable otion available.
- Manual Programs – Allows specific settings for different listening environments.
- Sound Conductor SP – Dynamically balances the appropriate features to deal with each unique listening scenario identified by SoundNav.
- Adaptive Directional – This uses a multi-band adaptive directional polar pattern to improve speech understanding in noise.
- Tinnitus Master – Reduces the effects of tinnitus.
- Frequency Compression 2 – An industry leading feature for severe to profound hearing loss. By shifting sounds away from areas where hearing is most damaged and compressing them into the audible range, patients experience a fuller range of sounds for improved awareness and speech intelligibility.
- MyMusic – Specialized frequency response / gain offsets for the music program designed to enhance the music listening experience based on user preference.
- Easy-T - An optional feature, which automatically switches the hearing instrument to a telephone program when a telephone receiver is held next to the hearing instrument.
- Adaptive Directional – Multiband, Improves speech understanding in noise.
- Pinna Effect – Recreates the natural acoustics of the ear’s pinna, providing a much more true-to-life directionality, particularly in the high frequencies.
- AntiShock 2 – Eliminates the discomfort caused by sudden impulse noises.
- Wind Control – Reduces amplification in hearing instrument channels where wind noise is detected to improve listening comfort.
- Feedback Management – automatically eliminates whistling.
- Remote Control 2
- uDirect 3 - Audio streamer
- uTV 3 -Television streamer
- uMic -Microphone