Starkey Muse iQ i2400 Hearing Aidby Starkey
The latest Muse iQ hearing aid from Starkey, the premium i2400 delivers the most personalised hearing experience you could imagine. Available in BTE, RIC and custom models, this hearing system boasts 24 processing channels alongside Starkey's Acuity technology which can adapt the hearing aid for different listening environments and help to correctly identify the location of sound sources for improved communication in noisy environments.
Diamond Price Band
The Muse iQ i2400 is the premium level in this range. It has 24 channels
- Wireless Streaming - Pristine Audio Streaming
- 900MHz Wireless Technology - 900 Sync
- Ear-to-Ear Phone Streaming - Hear the callers voice in both ears
- Acuity Speech Compression – For speech optimisation.
- Acuity Lifescape Analyser – Designed for complex listening environments.
- Feedback Management – Whistlefree feedback cancellation
- Music Enhancement - Unprecedented listening enjoyment of music.
- Speech Shift - Enhances real-time audibility
- Acuity Directionality – Improves speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Surface Nanoshield – Wax and moisture repellent system.
- Multiflex Tinnitus Technology – Bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
- Rechargeable option
- SurfLink Mobile 2 - Bluetooth streamer
- Surflink Mini Mobile - Bluetooth mobile connector
- SurfLink Remote - Remote control
- SurfLink Media 2 - Audio streamer
- Surflink Remote Microphone – Aids one-one conversations
The i2400 is the premium level
- 24 Processing Channels
- Acuity Quiet 4 levels - Reduces circuit noise.
- Acuity Lifescape Analizer 4 levels - Adapts the hearing aid for different listening environments.
- Acuity Speech Optimization 4 levels - combines speech audibility and overall comfort
- Acuity Voice 4 levels - Provides optimal audibility for speech
- Spatial Awareness - Helps to correctly identify the location of sound sources and allows you to communicate effectively in noisy environments.
- Ear-to-Ear Technology - Changes made to one aid will automatically be applied to the other side