Starkey Muse iQ i2000 Hearing Aidby Starkey
An advanced level hearing aid, the Starkey Muse Iq i2000 delivers a discreet personalised listening experience. Available in BTE, RIC and custom products, it boasts 16 processing channels, reducescircuit noise, and adapts to a variety of different listening environments.The ear-to-ear technology also means that changes made to one aid will automatically be applied to the other, for a seamless and user-friendly experience.
The Muse iQ i2000 is the advanced level in this range. It has 20 channels
- Wireless Streaming - Pristine Audio Streaming
- 900MHz Wireless Technology - 900 Sync
- Ear-to-Ear Phone Streaming - Hear the callers voice in both ears
- Acuity Speech Compression – For speech optimisation.
- Acuity Lifescape Analyser – Designed for complex listening environments.
- Feedback Management – Whistlefree feedback cancellation
- Music Enhancement - Unprecedented listening enjoyment of music.
- Speech Shift - Enhances real-time audibility
- Acuity Directionality – Improves speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Surface Nanoshield – Wax and moisture repellent system.
- Multiflex Tinnitus Technology – Bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
- Rechargeable option
- SurfLink Mobile 2 - Bluetooth streamer
- Surflink Mini Mobile - Bluetooth mobile connector
- SurfLink Remote - Remote control
- SurfLink Media 2 - Audio streamer
- Surflink Remote Microphone – Aids one-one conversations
The i2000 is the advanced level
- 16 Processing Channels
- Acuity Quiet 2 levels - Reduces circuit noise.
- Acuity Lifescape Analizer 2 levels - Adapts the hearing aid for different listening environments.
- Acuity Speech Optimization 2 levels - combines speech audibility and overall comfort
- Acuity Voice 2 levels - Provides optimal audibility for speech
- Spatial Awareness - Helps to correctly identify the location of sound sources and allows you to communicate effectively in noisy environments.
- Ear-to-Ear Technology - Changes made to one aid will automatically be applied to the other side