Starkey Halo iQ i1600 Hearing Aidby Starkey
Starkey's most advanced hearing aid, the Halo iQ i1600 hearing system is smartphone compatible with advanced noise reduction technology and precise directional microphones for a vastly improved listening experience. Fantastic for hearing comfortably in challenging environments, users benefit from enhanced phone communication, intuitive hearing, and a personalised experience across the board.
Gold Price Band
The Halo iQ i1600 is the select level in this range. It has 16 channels
- Smartphone Compatible
- Wireless Streaming - Pristine Audio Streaming
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology - TruLink
- Acuity Speech Compression – For speech optimisation.
- Acuity Lifescape Analyser – Designed for complex listening environments.
- Feedback Management – Whistlefree feedback cancellation
- Music Enhancement - Unprecedented listening enjoyment of music.
- Speech Shift - Enhances real-time audibility
- Acuity Immersion Directionality – Improves speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Surface Nanoshield – Wax and moisture repellent system.
- Multiflex Tinnitus Technology – Bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
- Rechargeable option
- TruLink Remote - Remote Control
The i1600 is the select level
- 16 Processing Channels
- Acuity Quiet 1 level - Reduces circuit noise.
- Acuity Lifescape Analizer 1 level - Adapts the hearing aid for different listening environments.
- Acuity Speech Optimization 1 level - combines speech audibility and overall comfort
- Acuity Voice 1 level - Provides optimal audibility for speech