Phonak Audeo B-Direct 70by Phonak
The Phonak Audeo B-Direct hearing aids easily connect to any mobile phone with Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology and to your TV.
Audeo B-Direct 70 is the advanced performance level
- 16 Processing Channels
- FlexControl – Allows the wearer to easily make targeted adjustments that have a significant impact on satisfaction.
- FlexVolume - Provides increased clarity when more volume is required.
- DuoPhone – Streams the call into both ears.
- Real Ear Sound – Experience a natural sound perception.
- WindBlock – Suppresses wind noise to enjoy the great outdoors.
- SoundRelax - Cushions otherwise unpleasant impulse sounds without affecting speech clarity or causing unnatural perception of other sounds.
The Audeo B-Direct 70 is the advanced level of technology in this range. It has 16 Processing Channels
Key Features of the Audeo B-Direct Range:
- Calm Situation – Creates a comfortable listening environment to simply relax or enjoy a one to one conversation.
- Speech in Noise – Adapts and reduces noise from behind, applies and optimises the signal-to-noise ratio in noisy environments.
- 5 Programs – Allowing for personalisation.
- Comfort in Noise – Uncomfortable loud sounds are reduced enhancing your listening comfort.
- Music – Offers an expanded dynamic range, slow compression speed and more gain for a fuller and richer music experience.
- Acoustic Phone - Steams the signal to the other ear so the caller’s voice is heard in both ears.
- UltraZoom – Zooms in on voices of people facing you, while noise from the side and back is reduced.
- SoundRecover 2 – Makes high-pitched sounds easier to hear in all situation.
- WhistleBlock – Eliminates annoying whistling from hearing aids.
- NoiseBlock – Reduces uncomfortable background noise such as traffic without affecting your ability to understand.
- QuickSync – Allows you to control both hearing aids with just one touch of the button.
- Auto Acclimatization - The right amplification level at the right time automatically.
- TV Connect