Oticon Opn 3 Hearing Aidby Oticon
The Oticon Opn 3 hearing aid introduces ground breaking technology that is fast enough to support the brain and precise enough to monitor the soundscape resulting in users being able to effectively cope in noisy and dynamic environments. It is also available as a MiniRITE or BTE.
Gold Price Band
Oticon Opn 3 is a MiniRITE or BTE with 48 processing channels.
Features of the Opn 3:
- 48 Processing Channels
- 12 Fitting Bands
- Spatial Sound LX - 2 Estimators - Improves sound location and provides more accurate spatial awareness.
- Speech Guards LX - Level 3 - Preserves the dynamics of speech.
- OpenSound Navigator - Level 3 - Improves speech understanding in difficult environments.
- Transient Noise Management - On/Off - Protects against sudden loud sounds.
- Adaption Management - Adapts in 3 steps for gradual user acclimatisation to a new hearing aid.
- Stereo Streaming - Streams audio imput in stereo.
- Phone Program - Optimises the hearing aid for telephone conversations.
- Binaural Coordination - Coordinates program and volume settings between the two hearing aids.
- Feedback Shield LX - An ultra-fast and effective feedback management system.
- Wind Noise Management - Protects against the discomfort of wind noise.
- Soft Speech Booster LX - Improves soft speech understanding.
- Made for iPhone - When the hearing aid is directly connected to iPhone it can double as a wireless headset.
- Otiocon ON App - Allows the user to adjust the volume, switch between programs and settings.
- TV Adapter 3.0 - Stream stereo audio to your hearing aids.
- Remote Control 3.0 - Adjust volumne, swtich between programs or control connectivity sources.
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: