Oticon Opn 2 Hearing Aidby Oticon
The Oticon Opn 2 utilises ground-breaking technology for users. Fast enough to support the brain, and precise enough to monitor the soundscape, it copes effortlessly in noisy and dynamic environments for a noticebly improved listening experience. Available in MiniRITE or BTE designs.
Oticon Opn 2 is a MiniRITE or BTE with 48 processing channels.
Features of the Opn 2:
- 48 Processing Channels
- 14 Fitting Bands
- Spatial Sound LX - 2 Estimators - Improves sound location and provides more accurate spatial awareness.
- Spatial Noise Management – Optimises listening in noisy situations.
- Speech Guards LX - Level 2 - Preserves the dynamics of speech.
- OpenSound Navigator - Level 2 - Improves speech understanding in difficult environments.
- Transient Noise Management - On/Off - Protects against sudden loud sounds.
- Clear Dynamics - Preseves sound quality even at loud input levels.
- Adaption Management - Adapts in 3 steps for gradual user acclimatisation to a new hearing aid.
- Stereo Streaming - Streams audio imput in stereo.
- Phone Program - Optimises the hearing aid for telephone conversations.
- Binaural Coordination - Coordinates program and volume settings between the two hearing aids.
- Feedback Shield LX - An ultra-fast and effective feedback management system.
- Wind Noise Management - Protects against the discomfort of wind noise.
- Soft Speech Booster LX - Improves soft speech understanding.
- Made for iPhone - When the hearing aid is directly connected to iPhone it can double as a wireless headset.
- Otiocon ON App - Allows the user to adjust the volume, switch between programs and settings.
- TV Adapter 3.0 - Stream stereo audio to your hearing aids.
- Remote Control 3.0 - Adjust volumne, swtich between programs or control connectivity sources.
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: