Oticon Nera 2 Pro (H160*) **OLD TECHNOLOGY**by Oticon
The Nera 2 Pro works on Oticon’s new Inium platform technology. This promises improved sound quality and speech understanding as well as a range of new features which allow you to manage your hearing loss in a number of different environments and situations.
Features of Nera 2 Pro
- 8 Processing Channels.
- 4 Programs - For personalisation.
- Spatial Sound – Supports your natural ability to sense where sound is coming from even in complex sound environments.
- Single Compression - Processes each sound frequency and makes small alterations which bring all the frequencies within your own hearing range.
- YouMatic Advanced – Uncovers your personal preferences for sound, matching your needs.
- Binaural Synchronisation – Provides stability and balance in even the most dynamic sound environments. Wireless connectivity aligns directionality and noise reduction in both ears for consistent, clear sound reception.
- Binaural Coordination - Provides stability and balance in even the most dynamic sound environments. Wireless connectivity aligns directionality and noise reduction in both ears for consistent, clear sound reception.
- Inium Feedback Shield – Controls feedback while maintaining optimal sound quality.
- Free Focus Advanced – Supports the brain’s ability to focus while continuing to orient itself and separate sounds.
- Multi-band Adaptive Directionality – Provides optimised speech understanding by suppressing multiple interfering noise sources.
- TriState Noise Management – Increases listening comfort whilst preserving speech understanding.
- Tinnitus Sound Support - Customisable sound stimuli, including soothing ocean sounds. By adding sound, the contrast between the tinnitus and the environment may make tinnitus less noticeable.
- ConnectLine Streamer - Stream up to eight devices, including Television, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones, etc.