Oticon Alta 2 (H310*)by Oticon
Oticon Alta 2 is a premium hearing solution family which can be tailored exclusively to both the user’s hearing needs and their personal preferences for sound. This way, the benefits of the most advanced sound processing and effort saving technologies can be exploited to best serve the unique individual demands of the wearer.
Features of the Alta 2
- 10 Processing Channels.
- 4 Programs – For personalisation.
- Soft Speech Booster – Makes muffled sounds and lowered voices more clear.
- VAC+ - Provides a higher level of soft gain at high frequencies, providing more details of sound
- Speech Guard E –A feature mastering and protecting speech clarity and details to make it easier for you to understand what is being said, even in noisy surroundings.
- Binaural Synchronisation – Provides stability and balance in even the most dynamic sound environments. Wireless connectivity aligns directionality and noise reduction in both ears for consistent, clear sound reception.
- YouMatic Premium – Uncovers your personal preferences for sound, matching your needs.
- Inium Feedback Shield – Controls feedback while maintaining optimal sound quality.
- Free Focus Premium – Supports the brain’s ability to focus while continuing to orient itself and separate sounds.
- AutoPhone Program – Automatically switches to the phone program.
- TriState Noise Management – Increases listening comfort whilst preserving speech understanding.
- Multi-band Adaptive Directionality – Provides optimised speech understanding by suppressing multiple interfering noise sources.
- ConnectLine Streamer - Stream up to eight devices, including Television, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones, etc.