Oticon Alta Pro 2 (H330*) Hearing Aid **OLD TECHNOLOGY**by Oticon
The Oticon Alta Pro 2 hearing aid is a premium hearing solution that can be tailored to the user's hearing needs and personal sound preferences. Boasting one of the most advanced sound processors for it's generation alongside effort saving technologies, it has the capability to serve the unique demands of whoever wears it.
Diamond Price Band
The Alta Pro 2 is the highest level of hearing aid technology in this range, it has 10 Processing Channels
Features of the Alta 2 Pro
- 10 Processing Channels.
- 4 Programs – For personalisation.
- Spatial Sound – Supports your natural ability to sense where sound is coming from even in complex sound environments.
- Spatial Noise Management – Without compromising speech, Noise Management reduces the level of noise to give you a more comfortable listening experience in noise dominated situations.
- Noise Management helps in noisy situations by turning down the loud and intense noise,
- Soft Speech Booster – Makes muffled sounds and lowered voices more clear.
- VAC+ - Provides a higher level of soft gain at high frequencies, providing more details of sound
- Speech Guard E –A feature mastering and protecting speech clarity and details to make it easier for you to understand what is being said, even in noisy surroundings.
- Binaural Synchronisation – Provides stability and balance in even the most dynamic sound environments. Wireless connectivity aligns directionality and noise reduction in both ears for consistent, clear sound reception.
- YouMatic Premium – Uncovers your personal preferences for sound, matching your needs.
- Inium Feedback Shield – Controls feedback while maintaining optimal sound quality.
- Free Focus Premium – Supports the brain’s ability to focus while continuing to orient itself and separate sounds.
- AutoPhone Program – Automatically switches to the phone program.
- TriState Noise Management – Increases listening comfort whilst preserving speech understanding.
- Multi-band Adaptive Directionality – Provides optimised speech understanding by suppressing multiple interfering noise sources.
- Tinnitus Sound Support - customisable sound stimuli, including soothing ocean sounds. By adding sound, the contrast between the tinnitus and the environment may make tinnitus less noticeable.
- ConnectLine Streamer - Stream up to eight devices, including Television, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones, etc.
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: