LiNX 3D 7 is an advanced hearing aid in this range. It has 14 WARP™ Channels
The LiNX 3D 7:
- 14 WARP™ Processing Channels
- MultiScope Adaptive Directionality – The Hearing aid automatically projects a narrow or wide focus depending on whether you are speaking to one or several people in background noise.
- Synchronised Soft Switching - Detects levels of sound and speech the slowly adapts the microphones to ensure a continuous comfortable listening environment.
- Binaural Directionality – Cancels out loud sounds behind the wearer, reducing background noise and improving forward-facing focus, especially speech
- Standard Noise Tracker II - GN ReSound’s latest generation of noise reduction system, allowing comfortable hearing in noise.
- Standard Expansion - Improves sound quality in quiet situations. It does this by reducing amplification of microphone noise and other very soft sounds which hearing aid wearers aren’t interested in hearing.
- Standard Wind Guard - Recognizes and reduces annoying wind noise
Key features of the LiNX 3D range:
- 4 Fully flexible programs – Allowing for personalisation.
- Directional Mix Processor – Personalised for the most appropriate mix of awareness and clarity for each individual. A natural balance of speech clarity and awareness.
- Natural Directionality II - Unique asymmetrical fitting strategy, where one hearing aid is set with a directional fit and the other one is set with an omnidirectional fit. The first ear is thus the Focus ear and the other the Monitor ear.
- Sound Shaper – Helps high frequency sounds to be heard and processed effectively by the wearer if they have a severe/profound high frequency hearing loss.
- DFS Ultra™ II – The adaptive filter accurately identifies and cancels feedback. At the same time, the built in Whistle Control™ predicts feedback and optimises amplification in dynamic situations.
- Music Mode – Brings music back to life
- Auto DFS - Feedback management system.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator with Nature Sounds – Provides you with ways to personalize sound therapy helping you to cope with tinnitus.
- Synchronized Volume & Push Button - Volume adjustments and program changes made on one hearing to both hearing aids.
- Smart Start - delays the switch-on time of your hearing instrument after you have closed the battery compartment. For your comfort while inserting your hearing aid.
- Phone Now - automatic phone detection allows convenient phone conversation.
- Comfort Phone – When on the telephone the hearing aid automatically changes to a dedicated phone program whilst the non-telephone ear hearing aid reduces in volume slightly to help you concentrate whilst still being aware of your environment.
- Ear-to-Ear Communication – Change the volume or program of both hearing aids by adjusting just one of them.
- Unite Micro Mic
- Unite Multi Mic
- Unite Remote Control 2
- Unite TV Streamer 2
- Unite Phone Clip+
- Smart app - Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch app
- Resound Control app - (phone clip required)