GN Resound Enzo² 9 **OLD TECHNOLOGY**by ReSound
ReSound Enzo² brings smart hearing technology to people with severe and profound hearing loss. It gives full and easy access to the sounds that matter the most to you, in the best possible sound quality. It streams stereo sound from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without an intermediate device, and offers smart new ways to control and personalize your hearing experience.
- 17 WARP™ Processing Channels – For a more natural sound
- Binaural Directionality II – Locates the most intense speech signal and ensures it is clear and audible.
- Adjustable Directional Mix Processor – Personalised for the most appropriate mix of awareness and clarity for each individual. A natural balance of speech clarity and awareness.
- Autoscope Adaptive Directionality – The hearing aids can automatically project a narrow or wide focus depending on whether you are speaking to one or several people in background noise.
- Noise Tracker™ II – GN ReSound’s latest generation of noise reduction system, allowing comfortable hearing in noise.
- Expansion - Improves sound quality in quiet situations. It does this by reducing amplification of microphone noise and other very soft sounds which hearing aid wearers aren’t interested in hearing.
- WindGuard™ - Recognizes and reduces annoying wind noise
Key features of the Enzo² range:
- 4 Fully Flexible Programs - For personalisation.
- Synchronized Volume & Push Button - Volume adjustments and program changes made on one hearing to both hearing aids.
- Natural Directionality II - Unique asymmetrical fitting strategy, where one hearing aid is set with a directional fit and the other one is set with an omnidirectional fit. The first ear is thus the Focus ear and the other the Monitor ear.
- DFS Ultra™ II with Music Mode – This not only helps to reduce annoying whistling from your hearing aids but also preserves the sound quality of music
- Music Mode – Brings music back to life
- Auto DFS - Feedback management system.
- Binaural Fusion – Technology which allows both hearing aids to act as one system. Adjust the volume or change program on one aid and it changes it on both.
- Comfort Phone – When on the telephone the hearing aid automatically changes to a dedicated phone program whilst the non-telephone ear hearing aid reduces in volume slightly to help you concentrate whilst still being aware of your environment.
- Sound Shaper – Helps high frequency sounds to be heard and processed effectively by the wearer if they have a severe/profound high frequency hearing loss.
- Low Frequency Boost – A setting to help optimise the wearer’s low frequency hearing.
- DFS Ultra II with Music Mode – This helps to reduce annoying whistling from your hearing aids and also preserves the sound quality of music.
- SoftSwitching – Detects levels of sound and speech the slowly adapts the microphones to ensure a continuous comfortable listening environment.
- Compatible with GN ReSound unique wireless Accessories.
- Micro & Multi Mic
- Unite Remote Control 2
- Unite TV - Television Streamer 2
- Unite Phone Clip+ - Bluetooth Streamer