GN Resound Enya 2 Hearing Aidby ReSound
The GN ReSound Enya 2 hearing aid is a discreet, powerful hearing system designed for all-day listening comfort. Suitable for individuals with mild to severe-profound hearing loss, enjoy total control through the ReSound ControlTM app and wireless connectivity with the addition of the 2.4 GHz wireless accessory.
Bronze Price Band
Resound EnyaTM delivers excellent sound quality and speech understanding in discreet, durable designs. It is wireless, so you can stream your favourite sound directly to your hearing aids with the 2.4 GHz wireless accessories. And you can control them with the Resound ControlTM app.
Available in a wide range of attractive, discreet designs, Resound Enya™ delivers all-day listening and wearing comfort. Whether your hearing loss is mild or severe-profound you can find a Resound Enya™ to suit.
The Enya 2 has:
- 6 WARP™ Processing Channels.
- 6 Available Gain Handles - For fine tuning adjustments.
- 3 Fully Flexible Programmes – For personalisation.
Key features of the Enya range:
- SmartStart™ - delays the switch-on time of your hearing instrument after you have closed the battery compartment. For your comfort while inserting your hearing aid.
- iSolate™ Nanotech – Long-lasting protection from water, dust, sweat and earwax.
- Fixed Directionality – Amplifies sounds from the front more than the side or behind.
- NoiseTracker™ Ii - Noise reduction system, allowing comfortable hearing in noise.
- DFS Ultra™ II – The adaptive filter accurately identifies and cancels feedback. At the same time, the built in Whistle Control™ predicts feedback and optimises amplification in dynamic situations.
- Auto DFS™ - Feedback management system.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator – Provides you with ways to personalize sound therapy helping you to cope with tinnitus.
- Wireless 2.4Ghz Connectivity.
- PhoneNow™ - automatic phone detection allows convenient phone conversation.
- Adaptive Directionality – Cancels out loud sounds behind the wearer, reducing background noise and improving forward-facing focus, especially speech
- Unite Remote Control 2.
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: