Bernafon Juna 9 **OLD TECHNOLOGY**by Bernafon
Bernafon Juna is a complete family of hearing aids, suitable for users with mild to severe hearing losses.
The Juna 9 is available in the following styles: BTE (Behind The Ear) ITE (In The Ear) ITC (In The Canal) & CIC (Completely In Canal)
- 5 Control States, Adaptive Noise Reduction Plus - Blocks the sounds you don’t want to hear such as unwanted background noise, whistling or unexpected sounds.
- ANR Plus Ultra Comfort – Adaptive noise reduction.
- True/Adaptive High-frequency Directionality – Restoring proper sound localization
- 16 Program options & 4 Memories – For personalisation.
- Non-telephone ear attenuation – when a telephone is used, the aid in the preferred telephone ear remains on but the output of the aid in the non-telephone ear is attenuated.
Key features of the Juna range:
- Channel Free Processing - Designed to give you a more natural sound quality.
- Live Music & Cinema Programs – Dedicated to presenting musical and cinematic signals accurately to the user.
- Speech Cue Priority - Amplifies speech.
- Adaptive Feedback Canceller Plus – Prevents the hearing instruments whistling.
- Transient Noise Reduction – Hearing comfort in a variety of noisy environments.
- Adaptive Directionality – Depending on the speech direction, the microphones will automatically adjust to pick up the sound.
- Binaural Coordination – Adjust both hearing instruments at the same time.
- Wind Noise Monitor – Protects against the discomfort of wind noise.
Hearing Aid Accessories:
- RC-N Remote Control – For volume and program adjustment.
- SoundGate 3 – Interface for wireless communication, remote control. With telecoil. (Bluetooth)
- SoundGate Mic – Clip on microphone. (requires SoundGate 3)
- TV Adapter 2 – Enables wireless reception of TV audio signals. (Bluetooth)
- Phone Adapter 2 - Enables wireless reception of landline phone calls. (Bluetooth)