Bernafon Juna 7 **OLD TECHNOLOGYby Bernafon
Bernafon Juna is a complete family of hearing aids, suitable for users with mild to severe hearing losses.
The Juna 7 is available in the following styles: BTE (Behind The Ear) ITE (In The Ear) ITC (In The Canal) & CIC (Completely In Canal)
- 4 Control States, Adaptive Noise Reduction Plus - Blocks the sounds you don’t want to hear such as unwanted background noise, whistling or unexpected sounds.
- 15 Program options & 4 Memories – For personalisation.
Diamond Price Band
The Bernafon Juna 7 is the second level of technology in this range of hearing aids.
Key features of the Juna range:
- Channel Free Processing - Designed to give you a more natural sound quality.
- Live Music & Cinema Programs – Dedicated to presenting musical and cinematic signals accurately to the user.
- Speech Cue Priority - Amplifies speech.
- Adaptive Feedback Canceller Plus – Prevents the hearing instruments whistling.
- Transient Noise Reduction – Hearing comfort in a variety of noisy environments.
- Adaptive Directionality – Depending on the speech direction, the microphones will automatically adjust to pick up the sound.
- Binaural Coordination – Adjust both hearing instruments at the same time.
- Wind Noise Monitor – Protects against the discomfort of wind noise.
Hearing Aid Accessories:
- RC-N Remote Control – For volume and program adjustment.
- SoundGate 3 – Interface for wireless communication, remote control. With telecoil. (Bluetooth)
- SoundGate Mic – Clip on microphone. (requires SoundGate 3)
- TV Adapter 2 – Enables wireless reception of TV audio signals. (Bluetooth)
- Phone Adapter 2 - Enables wireless reception of landline phone calls. (Bluetooth)
Write Your Review
The following downloads / manuals are available for this product: